Welcome to Ministry Resources Online, LLC!
Through the website findingjesusresources.org provides an internet-based free subscription service to our members allowing access to certain printed and video content (“Content”). The Content is downloaded or streamed over the Internet to member’s devices.
If you are a resident of the United States (including its possessions and territories), you agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 14 to resolve any disputes with Ministry Resources Online, LLC (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
- Communication Preferences
- Ministry Resources Online, LLC Service
- The Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, and any content viewed through our service, is for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Ministry Resources Online, LLC membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest is or shall be transferred to you.
- You may view Content through the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such Content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location.
- We continually update the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of Content, and delivery. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the Ministry Resources Online, LLC account is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Ministry Resources Online, LLC account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, Ministry Resources Online, LLC implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, which includes accessing via ministryresources.org ready devices or website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Ministry Resources Online, LLC website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Ministry Resources Online, LLC reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Ministry Resources Online, LLC is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Ministry Resources Online, LLC or by the automated processes of Ministry Resources Online, LLC.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC READY DEVICES, AND MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, including all content provided on the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, is protected by United States and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, please contact our Customer Service immediately at (818) 762-0000 or using the Contact Us link at Ministry Resources Online, LLC website.
- Governing Law
- You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
- Applications. In the future, you may come across third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service. These Applications may import data related to your Ministry Resources Online, LLC account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Ministry Resources Online, LLC is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
- Use of Information Submitted. Ministry Resources Online, LLC is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service, including the Ministry Resources Online, LLC website and user interfaces, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Ministry Resources Online, LLC service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Ministry Resources Online, LLC is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted unsolicited to Ministry Resources Online, LLC. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Ministry Resources Online, LLC and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- Arbitration Agreement
- If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send to Ministry Resources Online, LLC, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim (“Notice”). The Notice to Ministry Resources Online, LLC must be addressed to: General Counsel, 12439 Magnolia Blvd., No. 170, North Hollywood, CA 91607 (“Notice Address”). If Ministry Resources Online, LLC initiates arbitration, it will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or by Ministry Resources Online, LLC, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Ministry Resources Online, LLC and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Ministry Resources Online, LLC may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
- You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at www.adr.org. If you are required to pay a filing fee, after Ministry Resources Online, LLC receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, Ministry Resources Online, LLC will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than US$10,000, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.
- The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless Ministry Resources Online, LLC and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence.
- If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Ministry Resources Online, LLC’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if Ministry Resources Online, LLC did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then Ministry Resources Online, LLC will pay you the amount of the award or US$1,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- YOU AND MINISTRY RESOURCES ONLINE, LLC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Ministry Resources Online, LLC agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
Last updated: April 1, 2015